Professional, Licensed Stairlift Installation
Bullock Access has been licensed to install stairlifts for over 20 years. The special elevator license, R-5, is required in the state of Connecticut to install stair lifts. There are currently only 8 R-5 licenses in the State of CT and Bullock Access holds 2 of those licenses. Without a licensed elevator installer, the safety of your chair lift may be compromised. Your home safety is our primary concern.
Stairlifts are installed on the stair treads, so no structural modifications are needed. Stairlifts are easily uninstalled, returning your walls and staircase to their original condition.
We offer a free site survey and consultation to assess your home and your specific needs. We will then provide a quote that includes both the product and the installation.
Licensed in CT
Serving CT and Western MA
Our stairlifts are available for sale or rental. We offer a variety of models and features to fit every budget.
Benefits of Choosing Bullock Access for Stairlift Installation
- Straight and Curved Stair Lift Chairs for a variety of staircases and split level homes
- Independent multi-floor living
- Battery powered
- Chair Lifts fold for easy stair clearance
- Swivel seat for safe entry and exit
- New, used or rental options available for Stair Glides
- Reliable, affordable and easy to use
- Safety features and optional designs
- Wireless remote control
- Fast installation by professional licensed installers
- Outdoor stair lifts for easy access between home and outside
With a stair chair lift, there is no need to compromise your independent living, mobility or home safety. We offer a variety of residential stair lifts that are safe and comfortable to fit any staircase and home décor. Stair lifts are an affordable way to remain safe and independent in your own home or allows you to return home from a rehab facility.